What is Detox Foot Spa?
In our daily life we are exposed to stress, chemical toxins and wastes. Therefore, it is essential to detoxify regularly to maintain good health. Detox foot spa is a simple yet effective method to detoxify in a safe and healthy manner.
Who can Benefit?
Patients suffering from high blood pressure, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, dark circles under the eyes, pimples, blotched complexion, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, rashes, swollen joints and allergies can benefit from detox foot spa.
Benefits of Detoxification
- Relieves headache, pain, swollen joints, gout, edema and allergies
- Slows down the effects of aging
- Helps to lose weight
- Energizes and rejuvenates the body
- Makes the skin clear and glowing
- Removes waste products
- Boosts immunity
- Removes tension and improves quality of sleep
- Deactivates the effects of fungi, yeast, bacteria and viruses
- Increases oxygen levels in the body
- Enhances nutrient absorption
- Reduces fluid retention and inflammation
- Improves recovery period from surgery, accident or illness
- Removes heavy metal residues
- Most people report that they feel better with improved focus and energy after a detox foot spa session.
How it Works
During the session, your feet are immersed in water charged with ions (charged atoms). These ions create gentle vibrations in the water which help the release of toxins through the pores in the soles of the feet.
Who Should Avoid Detox Foot Spa
- People using a pacemaker or other electrical or battery-operated implant
- Patients taking medications that regulate heartbeat
- Pregnant and lactating women
- People who have received an organ transplant
- Persons who have had an organ removed
- People taking indispensable medications for conditions like seizures, psychotic episodes, etc.
During the Detox Foot Spa Session
A typical session lasts for about 30 minutes. Your feet will be placed in the foot spa containing warm, colored water. After the treatment, you can remove your feet from the water, rinse them and wipe them dry.
Please note that the benefits of detox foot spa have not been proved by scientific research. Therefore, you will be shelling out money for it at your own risk. Consult your doctor and get their opinion about whether to opt for this treatment and the risks involved, if any.
For more information on detox foot spa, please watch this video: