How to Cure Dandruff
Dandruff is hated by most of us because it causes social embarrassment, especially when you wear a black top. Dandruff can also become severely itchy and uncomfortable if ignored and left untreated. If you are a dandruff sufferer, read on to learn easy yet effective tips on how to cure dandruff for good.
How to Cure Dandruff
- You do not have to use a harsh shampoo. Simply use a good quality anti-dandruff shampoo more often. This will prevent your scalp from generating excess oil which is one reason for the formation of dandruff flakes.
- Expose your scalp and hair to the sun to reduce dandruff. But refrain from sunbathing as it can raise the chances of skin cancer.
- Massage your hair and scalp thoroughly for a minute when you shampoo. This will help to exfoliate the skin which is causing the dandruff to form. Rinse away the shampoo and to get clear and dandruff-free hair and scalp.
- Stress is a common reason for the formation of dandruff. So, take it easy and try to let go of all tensions and worries. Try relaxation techniques like deep breathing, meditation and yoga to beat stress and stay happy.
More Tips to Cure Dandruff
- Health experts say consuming a healthy diet with adequate good fats, B vitamins and zinc can help to control dandruff. Other recommended foods are yogurt, flaxseed and salmon. Try to avoid fried foods, flour and sugar.
- Aloe vera is a famous home remedy to cure dandruff. Apply aloe vera cream or gel on your scalp and hair to get relief. In fact, aloe vera is a vital ingredient in many shampoos.
- Hair experts recommend supplements of vitamins B, A and C, selenium and Kelp to cure dandruff.
- Maintain good hygiene by washing your hair frequently using a gentle natural shampoo. Neglecting hair hygiene and health can cause itchiness and discomfort besides more dandruff.
We hope our tips on how to cure dandruff can help you beat this embarrassing condition for good. Instead of harsh shampoos, try time-tested natural remedies to cure dandruff as the latter have little or no side effects.