Is Coffee a Health Drink?
Coffee, apart from being a tasty beverage, is beneficial for health too. Several diseases can be prevented. It gives a psychological and mental boost. If taken in excess it may have negative effects, but one cannot overlook its positive effects when drunk in moderation.
How is Coffee a Health Drink?
- Risk of Type 2 diabetes is lower among regular coffee drinkers
- Coffee can reduce the risk of developing gall stones
- It discourages the onset of colon cancer
- Cognitive function is improved
- Reduces the risk of liver damage among people who run a high risk of liver disease
- Reduces the occurrence of Parkinson’s disease
- One will stay more alert, particularly if fighting sleep deprivation
- It can lift mood
- Helps in relieving headaches
- Those who smoke and are heavy drinkers have less heart disease and liver damage if they consume large amounts of coffee regularly
- Helps in managing asthma attacks
- Prevents cavities
- Boosts concentration
- Caffeine stimulates the brain and the nervous system to do things differently
- Coffee-drinking children may do better at school tests as they stay awake
- Fewer deaths due to heart disease or inflammatory diseases which are non-cancerous among postmenopausal women
- Coffee contains antioxidants which can prevent heart diseases and inflammation
Coffee lovers can now enjoy their cup of coffee and know they are putting something good in their bodies.