Defy age with ginger
Ginger has various therapeutic properties such as anti-inflammatory, digestive, antispetic, expectorant, carminative and aphrodisiac. This is also true that ginger is the best herb to preserve your youth. Let us see how this herb maintains youth.
- Ginger is referred to as ‘synergetic’ herb in Ayurveda, because of its innumerable medicinal properties.
- Ginger helps boost immunity and promotes good health.
- Ginger is rich in phenols and other volatile oils.
- This herb is extremely beneficial for anti-aging properties.
- It helps reduce hair loss.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, which keeps many age health related problems at bay such as arthritis and rheumatism.
- Ginger is also considered as a wonder herb as it helps treat cold, cough, menstrual cramps, reduce morning sickness in pregnancy and controls body odor.
- When stress level hits a woman, signs of ageing sets in at early age. Taking ginger in any form can help defy early aging signs.