Super foods for Healthy Hair
Did you know that your hair is 98% protein. Thus, you need 10 foods which are rich in nutrient and other for strong, healthy locks. Some of the foods good for healthy hair are discussed here.
- Eggs – If you cannot eat meat, then eggs can be a good source of protein for you. Have one everyday, scrambled or fried or as an omelet and you’re set with healthy hair!
- Red meat and poultry – Having meat at least twice a week is great for hair health. If you don’t have high cholesterol most meats are rich in proteins.
- Dark green vegetables – Broccoli and spinach have good doses of vitamin A and C which produce sebum, which acts as a natural hair conditioner.
- Whole grains – whole wheat bread and breakfast cereals
- Nuts – Brazil nuts, walnuts, pecans, almonds and cashew nuts.
- Cottage cheese
- Brown rice