Are the Zodiac Signs Changes for Good?
Parke Kunkle of The Minnesota Planetarium Society recently introduced a new zodiac sign namely the Ophiuchus. The new inclusion is based on the reasoning that the tilting of the earth has changed in past few centuries owing to the gravitational pull of the moon.
The existing sun signs have also undergone change in the months they earlier represented. Here is the list of the newly zodiac signs:
- Capricorn: January 20 to February 16
- Aquarius: February 16 to March 11
- Pisces: March 11 to April 18
- Aries: April 18 to May 13
- Taurus: May 13 to June 21
- Gemini: June 21 to July 20
- Cancer: July 20 to August 10
- Leo: August 10 to September 16
- Virgo: September 16 to October 30
- Libra: October 30 to November 23
- Scorpio: November 23 to November 29
- Ophiuchus: November 29 to December 17
- Sagittarius: December 17 to January 20
The new system is believed to be applicable on those born after 2009. Though wide spread acceptance of the new system would require time, it will be interesting to know the characteristics of the new zodiac sign.