Little-Known Facts About The Man Called Hitler!!!
Unarguably one of the most hated men in the history of mankind, Hitler remains an enigma. Be his hatred towards a particular community or his strange idiosyncrasies, the man is a mystery in himself. Let us know some little-known facts about this curious man who gave the world the Second World War.
- When Hitler used to dine with others, he would allow the conversation on general topics for some time. After a few hours, he would start his monologue. These speeches were impeccable as they were well-rehearsed by the Führer .(Perfection to a T!)
- Hitler had a sweet tooth and he could gobble around 2 pounds of chocolate in a day. (That’s too much for a man who left a bitter taste in everyone’s mouth!)
- Hitler was not interested in any kind of sports and he hardly exercised, except for rare walks.
- He would pace inside the room, whistling the same tune. He would walk diagonally in the room from one corner to the other.
- Hitler had flawless handwriting. When Carl Jung, famous psychologist, saw his handwriting he remarked that it belonged to someone with feminine instincts.
- Like a typical sadist, Hitler would enjoy circus. More than the act the thought that underpaid performers were risking their lives to entertain him made him happy.
- He would visit circus quite often. After the act, Hitler would send flowers and chocolates to the female performers. He even remembered their names.
- Hitler was a movie buff and would watch a movie every night in his private theatre. These movies were usually banned for the German masses. He used to love comedies and laughed heartily at Jewish comedians. (Wonder why!!!)
- Hitler enjoyed listening to a few Jewish singers. At the end he would remark that it was a pity that the singer was not an Aryan.
- The press Secretary for Nazi, Dr. Sedgwick, tried his best to convince the Führer to remove his mustache. Hitler answered him in his own signature style, “Do not worry about my mustache. If it is not the fashion now, it will be later because I wear it!” (How characteristic of him!!!)
- Hitler would never take off his coat in public, no matter how hot the weather would be.
- When Hitler was sixteen he fell head over heels in love with a girl named Stefanie Isak. But sadly, the relationship didn’t work out and he thought of committing suicide. Ironically, Hitler assumed the girl was a Jew. Now, we know he didn’t hate Jews since birth.
- Hitler converted into a vegetarian, a non-smoker and an aggressive campaigner for anti-smoking. (See, there’s a little bit of good in everyone)
- He was a hypochondriac, fearing diseases. (At least, there is something that could scare him.) Not only this, he would treat himself with medicines containing poisonous alcohol from the wood and bacteria from the human feces.