12 Tricks for Radiant Eyes
It is said that eyes are windows to the soul. Thus, you need to ensure that they are sparkling. Maintenance of healthy eyes is as important as their appearance. Ensure that you maintain your eye health and look. You can try different things to make your eyes look radiant. In this article, there is a brief discussion on the ways or tricks for radiant eyes.
1. Include essential supplements in your diet to maintain healthy eyes: Your diet must include eye nutrients in a similar way as your body nutrients. This helps to maintain healthy eyes. The 6 most important essential supplements for eyes include vitamin C and vitamin E (antioxidants), beta carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin (carotenoids) and zinc (mineral).
2. Moisturize the skin around the eyes: This is the best way to improve the look of the eyes. Moisturize the skin area around the eyes with creams containing moisturizers. Look for creams which contain powerful moisturizers such as sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E and glycerin. Drink plenty of fruit juices and water and get enough sleep. Apply a paste of avocado and honey and rinse with water after sometime.
3. Prevent wrinkles: Retin–A can cause an increase in the thickness of the collagen, thus use over-the-counter cousins which might help to prevent wrinkles. Individuals with sensitive skin can try using plant-based eye creams with wrinkle-smoothener kinethin. Use an effective natural remedy – apply a paste of sugarcane juice and turmeric every night on the wrinkles.
4. Fade dark circles: Sleep for a minimum of 6 to 8 hours or a maximum of 8 to 9 hours as they help to reduce puffiness and shadows. Look for eye creams which contain kojic acid (natural skin-lightener), vitamin K and licorice extract. One can also use a natural remedy – honey and almond oil (in equal proportions) and apply this mixture on the eyes every night.
5. Get brighter eyes: Use natural products to brighten your eyes instantly. Put thin slices of cucumber on the eyes for around 15 to 20 minutes everyday. This helps to refresh the eyes and look beautiful.
6. Use remedies to make the skin look radiant: Compounds such as alpha polyhydroxy acids or polyhydroxy acids help to speed the turnover of the skin cells and reveal the smoother-looking skin present underneath.
7. Protect the eyes from sun damage: The skin surrounding the eyes is much thinner and has less capability of manufacturing collagen, firming tissue than other parts of the skin. Thus, use creams with sun protection damage containing SPF 15 or greater. While you are out, wear sunglasses to protect the eyes from harmful sun rays.
8. Cover up: Concealer is the best secret of the beauty universe. Purchase a shade which is one shade lighter than the foundation and it must blend effortlessly.
9. Make the eyes look bigger: Curling the eyelashes can make the eyes look bigger instantly by casting or throwing a shadow on the eyebrow bone. So you can curl lashes for about 10 seconds just before applying mascara.
10. Get fluttery look: Purchase mascara which is designed specifically to curl lashes and to lengthen them to get the look. For more lift, you can add a second coat of mascara on the outer lashes.
11. Well shape your eyebrows: Correctly shaping your eyebrows can give the face a lift and help you look younger. But, never shape your brow in a manner which will make it look odd. This may spoil the look. Instead, go for your natural eye brow line.
12. Line your eyes: Don’t line your eyes with the same color to make them look bigger. Instead, use lighter shade on the lower lash line as a smudge of color and a darker shade on the top lashes.
The above listed are the top 12 tricks for radiant eyes.