Harmless Pregnancy Pains
One of the most wonderful and the most difficult phases in a woman’s life is pregnancy. The amount of mental and physical stress and strain a would be mother has to undergo cannot be explained. During the 30 weeks of foetus development, a mother would experience various changes in the body accompanied by various kinds of pains and aches.
Pregnancy pains and aches are part and parcel of a woman’s life and there is no way one can prevent them.
Harmless Pregnancy Pains: A pregnant woman can suffer from various kinds of pains associated to head, belly, vagina, thighs, knees, back and buttocks. The pains vary from woman to woman and the magnitude would also differ. Let us look at a few pains experienced by pregnant woman.
- Pain and tenderness in the belly button can be extreme in the 20th week and the reason for this could be the expanding uterus.
- Vagina might become sore due to excessive white discharges during pregnancy. Upon experiencing any pain it is better to see a doctor immediately.
- Also palms and feet soles would change into a red colour and may be sore during pregnancy. But, after conceiving these problems automatically disappear.
- Pregnant woman are easily prone to skin tags and rashes which may cause irritation and pain. But, this problem would take care of itself post pregnancy.
- A few pregnant woman might also experience pinched nerves, but this syndrome is harmless and is relieved after conceiving. Sleeping with a plastic splint on can help relieve the problem. Only a few women might require a surgery to correct this problem.
Pregnant women would also experience a few ligament problems in the hips due to the frequent hormonal changes in the body. This might lead to a little soreness. But, there is no need to worry about this. Changing positions during sleep can help alleviate the problem.