Bags Under Eyes – Home Remedies for Bags Under Eyes
Bags under eyes is a very common problem that every body faces. This is characterised by puffiness and redness of the eyes. There are many ways to reduce the under eye bags. There are many home remedies for this problem.
Home Remedies for Bags under Eye
Though there are many causes for bags under eyes, here’s how the puffiness can be reduced by following some natural remedies. They include:
- Cold Water: If you splash some cold water, then the fluids that are collected in the eyes flow into the rest of the body. Thus cold water reduces swelling.
- Tapping: Try tapping the upper and lower eyelids to make the fluids circulate to other parts of the body, by reducing the swelling in the eyes.
- Spoon: Take a spoon and chill it by keeping in the refrigerator and place it over the closed eyes for few minutes. This also reduces the puffiness in the eyes.
- Tea Bags: Take two tea bags, moisten the bags and place them over the closed eyes. This tightens the skin and decreases the under eye bags.
- Midol: During menstruation, many symptoms can cause puffiness, an over-the-counter product Midol reduces under eye bags.
- Antihistamines: If the swelling is caused by an allergic reaction, then an antihistamine reduce the swollen eyes and even reduces the red and itchy eyes.
- Concealer: Make up is another magic that helps to cover the puffy eyes. Applying a shade that is darker to the upper eye lid and a lighter shade of concealer to the lower eye lid. This hides the puffiness of the eyes making it less noticeable.
- Sleep Well at Nights: For most of the people from all the age groups need seven to eight hours of sleep during the night.. So sleep well because if a person does not get sufficient amount of sleep, then it can result in puffiness of the eyes.