What Are the Various Pros And Cons Of Stay-At-Home Mothers ?
Stay-At-Home Mothers Pros:
- No worries about work/life balance.
- You do not have to be a part of several things at the same time. Your only dedication will be your family.
- You can spend more time with your children and family and yourself. You will have enough time maintaining your home.
- You will be able to directly supervise your child at all times.
- No dependence is required on others for child-rearing.
- You will be able to be a part of all those “firsts” in your baby’s life. Enjoy a lower stress level than mothers who work outside of the home.
Stay-At-Home Mothers Cons :
- Everyday chores, like changing diapers and doing the laundry, can be monotonous.
- You will not be actively contributing to the household income.
- Self-esteem may be lower than that of working mothers.
- The confidence to re-join the work force decreases as time goes on.
- Stress about what will happen once your child grows older.
- The child may not get as much social interaction with her peers as the children of working mothers do.