Top Ten Benefits of Reading Books
Books are considered as one of the best and reliable companion. They are portable and inexpensive.
Reading is a very good habit to practice. It can be suggested as the best way of recreation. It improves memory and concentration. A good reader can be a source of suggestion to others. A good reader is also a good writer.
Reading saves time, there is purity in thoughts, the person is not idle at any point of time and is always rejuvenated with ideas.
It improves knowledge, communication skill, self confidence and one gets a good command over English.
It creates a good environment and decreases stress. A person feels relaxed and tension free.
one can easily forget their problems. On the other hand, it may offer timely suggestions and solutions to problems.
Health articles gives us knowledge about health facts, information about different diseases and how to overcome a particular disease. It provides remedies without any cost.
One can know about different people , their cultures and way of life. One can get insight into the lives of great personalities which can be of inspiration to us. We come to know about the reasons for their success and if needed follow them to achieve our goals.
Reading creates awareness about the ongoing trends and lifestyle changes. Thereby, keeping us updated and enabling us to speak out when questioned. It improves a persons self esteem and reasoning skills.
They can sometime be responsible for a change in persons life.
Top Books of all Time:
- Anna Carenina by Leo Tolstoy: The book is transitional,that is both realistic and modern.
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy: It depicts about the Russian society during Napoleon time.
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain: Its a book for younger generation and regarded as the greatest novel.
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare: It is regarded as one of the best book. It tells about how Hamlet takes revenge on his uncle who regained the throne by treachery.
- The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitz Gerald: It explains about a wealthy man bound by mystery.
READ BOOKS AS IT IS FOR OUR OWN BENEFIT AND HELP.