What is Flower Remedy Therapy?
Medical world is increasing becoming interested in knowing about the efficacy of obscure alternative treatments of ailments all over the world. Mostly these treatment techniques are effective in addressing the ailments in varied degrees. But there are minimal to no side effects in taking them.
Instead of harshly dealing with the causes of the diseases, these techniques aim at curing the ailments in long run. One such alternative treatment therapy is Flower Remedy. This article tries to gain further insight on the topic.
What is Flower Remedy Therapy: English Botanist Dr. Edward Bach was first to realise that extracts of flowers have the potential of becoming a separate discipline of treating human ailments. He made the discovery after getting inspired from the philosophies of Homeopathy and Ayurveda treatment techniques. In this way, this treatment technique came before the world.
Features of Flower Remedy Therapy:
- Practitioners of this therapy basically believe that the body is made of positive and negative energies.
- When the negative energies over power the physical body, a person is diseased.
- Extracts of flowers have the potential to convert negative energies in to positive energies and hence the treatment.
- But to expect the desired effects, the amount of the flower extracts required, need very strict and skilled preparation process to follow.
- The effects cannot be apparent over night as the treatment process is slow but long lasting.
Some of the Human Ailments and Issues Addressed by Flower Remedy Therapy are:
- Internal tensions and worries in the mind
- Adaptability issues of people in the society
- Learning from one’s own mistakes
- Detoxification of the body and mind
- Self confidence issues
- Irresponsible behaviour
- Recovering from long illness
- Guilty consciousness
- Aggression and Hyper activeness
- People dreaming about future and not responsive to the present
- People who cannot immune themselves from their past
About Rescue Remedy: Flower remedy therapy is presented in its most effective and compact form through the Rescue Remedy. It is prepared from the extracts of five flowers Clematis, Cherry plum, Rock rose, Star of Bethlehem and Impatiens. Supporters of claim that ailments like Insomnia, Depression, Stress and Migraine headache get treated by this alternative therapy. The preparations are available in compact bottles, creams and sprays forms.
Apart from India where the therapy traces its origin, this method is gaining popularity in America, Britain and Brazil. It is interesting to know that Hollywood personalities like Salma Hayek are strong advocates of this remedy.