Treatment of Chronic Pain – narcotic treatment of chronic pain syndrome
Treating a chronic pain can be a lot of challenging, as many time there is no specific reason for the pain. Initially when the treatment starts , one may experience more pain as the pain has made the body inactive. But treatment slowly make you active and gives you relief from the pain.
Initial Treatment of Chronic pain
These following intial treatments can be practiced at home. They are:
Make some form of exercises as a daily routine. You can opt for exercises like swimming, walking, yoga etc
- Try to eat a balanced diet , which include a lot of vitamin B nad vitamin D. You can always consult a doctor for prescribing a proper diet to you.
- You should have proper sleep.
- You can use pain relievers like acetaminophen or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as asprin or ibuprofen.
Try to go for complementary therapies like meditation and acupuncture
- Treat all the existing health issues which can be a cause to the pain.
- Recommends to reduse stress through yoga and meditation.
- Will prescribe some physical therapy for pain relief.
- He can increase your medication, change medicines or prescribe some new ones if needed.