Top 10 ways to get bitten by dogs
Dogs are loyal and adorable beings. But this is an article pet lovers would hate to read because it is about tips to get bitten by the dog.
- Pick a dog without consulting a veterinary doctor and knowing nothing about the dog’s breed.
- Don’t allow the dog to socialize with family members. Chain it in its kennel.
- Dogs are good learners. Teach your dog aggressive games like tug-of-war or wrestling.
- Scream and then run away from the dog.
- When meeting a dog, put your hand out, then jerk it away again and again
- Don’t take your dog out for a walk every day.
- Pinch a strange dog on its head or tail when it comes to sniff you.
- Run when you pass by a dog.
- Bother a dog when it is sleeping, eating, or with its puppies.
- When you are threatened by a dog, get nervous and continue looking at its eyes.
List of aggressive breeds of dogs with high chance of getting bitten by them:
- The Bull Terrier
- Cocker Spaniel
- Doberman Pinscher
- Great Dane
- Pit bull
- Siberian Husky
Diseases Associated with a High Risk of Infection:
- Diabetes mellitus: It is a disease in which the pancreas does not produce enough insulin leading to several complications. Insulin turns sugar and other food into energy.
- Immunosuppression: Drop in the efficiency of the body’s immune system due to weakness.
- Liver dysfunction: Symptoms of liver dysfunction include depression, headaches, joint pains, digestive problems, sleeping disorders, and even cancer.
- Splenectomy: It is the surgical removal of the spleen. The spleen is an organ located in the abdomen and is a major part of our body’s immune system.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: It harms the heart, joints, skin, lungs, blood vessels, liver, kidneys, and nervous system, resulting in inflammation and tissue damage. It is incurable yet.
Life after a dog bite:
After a dog bite, bleeding is to be stopped and the wound should be cleaned extensively. Antibiotics are then taken to prevent infection. To learn more, get bitten by a dog.