Top 5 World Gardens to Rejuvenate Frayed Nerves
We look towards nature for moments of relaxation. Most of us would like to getaway from the hurly-burly city life and spend some refreshing moments in a lovely garden. Nature relaxes the mind, and in today’s jet-set days, retreating into peaceful surrounding is soothing to the frayed nerves.
Neighboring parks or gardens are there for you to spend your precious moments with your family or beloved, but a visit to a world famous garden is an enthralling experience to be cherished and remembered. Why not visit some of the famous world gardens?
Relax at few of these famous world gardens
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden is one of the most beautiful gardens at Onega Bay in Hawaii . Located on Hawaii’s Big island, it is eye-catching with its tropical gardens, bubbling streams, and exotic flowers and plants; such as heliconias, bromeliads, and a variety of palms. Sounds exciting doesn’t it?
- Renishaw Hall and Gardens – A 300-acre park, this Italianate garden in England also has a house full of treasures and centuries old collections. This is an excellent venue for family outings. Weddings are celebrated here. Visit this place for a grand view of the past.
- The Butcharts Gardens at Vancouver Island in Greater Victoria, Canada has beautiful floral displays. The estate owned by the Butcharts happens to be a national historic site.
- Garden of Versailles is one of the world’s most famous gardens. It consists of almost 2,000 acres of land and has over 200,000 trees and fountains. This garden was laid out for Louis XIV and was designed by Andre Le Notre.
- Studley Royal Water Garden, North Yorkhsire, UK deserves its world heritage status. The 18th century garden has ornamental lakes, temples, and avenues as well as cascades. An atmosphere of tranquility and peace prevails. The “green’ garden is indeed a place for soothing your frayed nerves.
Stroll around leisurely in a beautiful garden of your choice. Enjoy nature in its entire splendor. The blissful surroundings of nature will take your mind away from daily tensions and tribulations.