Is Dancing Good for Health?
Yes. Dancing is good for health. Dancing is a good form of exercise. We dance to enjoy and relax. It is fun to dance. Dancing to your favorite tune is what you would most desire. We may dance for pleasure, but dancing has health benefits too. What are they?
How Dancing is Good for Health
- Dancing is good physical exercise. It is good way to burn off excessive fat. It tones up the body
- It makes you feel energetic and vibrant. Listening to good music and dancing to it can be exciting
- Psychologically, it is relaxing. It makes feel good. Your mood improves. It can make you feel good if you are depressed and lonely
- Old people feel young
- Dance reduces stress. You forget your day’s tensions when you dance
- For those who are figure conscious, it is good form of exercise
- It improves the muscles and coordination
- Lowers risk of coronary heart disease
- Strengthens the bone hips and those of the legs
- It can decrease the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and many other forms of dementia among the elderly
- It enhances the blood flow to the brain
- Maintains flexibility
- It increases stamina
- Relieves you of toxins through sweat
- Reduces blood pressure and lowers cholesterol
- One develop strong social ties, which is good for psychological well-being
- It motivates you
- It improves posture
- Your are more self-confident
Dancing has physical and psychological health benefits. Physically, you are more fit, and psychologically more cheerful and self-confident. It is beneficial both for the young and the old. It is therapeutic in nature. Dance to your favorite tune and keep good health as well.