Top Ten Fat Burning Foods
Obesity is a major problem. We all would like to have ideal weight. Excessive weight is hazardous to health. Burning out the fat in our bodies is essential. Exercise is one way out, but fat-burning foods can also be useful. They reduce calories.
One should have a work out along with a diet regimen to burn out the excessive fat. Physical exercise combined with diet can do wonders.
Fat Burning Foods
- Cayenne Pepper-Also known as Red Pepper, it decreases appetite and protein and fat intake in adults
- Ginger- Grate ginger and sprinkle it on food
- Cinnamon- It can be taken with several foods, like for instance with a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast which can reduce belly fat
- Citrus Fruits-These include lemon, oranges, grapefruit, tangerine etc They contain plenty of acid, for example the ascorbic acid vitamin C
- Soybeans and beans such as kidney beans, lima beans, white beans and navy beans
- Apples and Berries
- Olive Oil- It is rich in mono unsaturated oils, which have a lot of health benefits. Virgin olive oil is good to burn fat. It keeps the cholesterol levels low.
- Garlic- It is a natural diuretic, which contains mustard oils, which cleanse the body system. They cause Peristalsis, muscular contraction, which helps in burning fat
- Essential Fatty Acids- Omega 3 fatty acids found in fish are good
- Low fat dairy products- Calcium in dairy products can boost weight loss, such as yogurt
Eat right and burn your fats. Exercise does help, but diet is also essential to get rid of all that excessive fat in your body. Tone up your body by eating fat-burning foods.