How to be Romantic?
One showers love and affection on others when one is romantic. Romance is in the air is what one normally says when one is in love. Every person is romantic at some point in his or her life. Falling in love is a natural process. Courtship, heartbreaks are common occurrences when one is in love. Romance brightens up the surroundings. It makes the person very happy and cheerful. How does one be romantic?
Tips for Being Romantic
- Express feelings in the most unexpected way. The person should feel excited and thrilled by what you have to say
- Be sincere in what you say and do. Hypocrisy can put off a person. True feelings should come across
- One cam express feelings through small gestures like giving flowers or presenting a beautiful gift. The gift chosen should be very selective. The recipient should feel that you have spent a lot of time in selecting it
- Select a beautiful card to convey your thoughts and feelings appropriately. For instance, a Valentine’s Day card can convey your love for a person much more than words. It can show how romantic you can be
- Personalize your romantic feelings. The loved one should feel that you care for him or her most. Satisfy the loved one’s desires. Cater to the likes and dislikes of the person. Find out about his or her obsessions, fantasies and interests
- Be spontaneous in your romantic uttering. What you say should touch the other person’s heart
- Be less selfish and thoughtless. Think of the needs and aspirations of the loved one
- Take your beloved to the best restaurant or a romantic place. Precious time can be spent together
- A hug or cuddle can make your loved one feel close to you
- At a dinner use candlesticks or low light. It makes the atmosphere very romantic and cozy
- Background music also helps when you are with your loved one
Fall in love and be romantic. Make your beloved feel wanted. Love the person in all sincerity and show it through your romantic behavior. The beloved should feel that your love is true.