How to avoid body odor?
One may look very attractive and be the best-dressed person around. But body odor can put a person off and can be socially very embarrassing. Foul body odor is something a person needs to avoid. How?
Tips To Avoid Body Odor
- Tight-fitting clothes should be avoided. They do not allow enough air to circulate in and around the body and people sweat more in them
- Synthetics fabrics should not be worn. They do not allow the body to breathe and cause excessive sweating
- Loose fitting cottons are advisable. A cotton undershirt should be worn, particularly if your are at work
- Keep the suit or sports-jacket off whenever possible and keep the shirt sleeves folded
- Use deodorants and antiperspirant products to get rid of the body odor. Use them with caution
- One can use perfumes and colognes. They should be used in moderation
- Maintaining good hygiene and health are essential. A balanced diet, regular exercise and keeping oneself clean are essential for good health
- One should avoid red meat as toxins are released by it. Also one should not take alcohol, caffeine, cumin and garlic. Refined sugar, and processed foods should be avoided. One should take plenty of whole grains, plenty of leafy vegetables, sprouts, soy products, fresh fruits etc
- One can go in for home remedies to prevent sweat by using vinegar to prevent sweat in armpits. Baking soda will absorb sweat and kill bacteria. Peanut butter can be applied under the arms overnight to prevent odor. There are many more such remedies. You just have to try them out
- Bathe well use regular soap and water. One may have to bathe or shower twice a day
- Consult the physician if you have any health problems as these can cause bad body odor
One needs to make a conscious effort to avoid bad body odor. Dietary control, regular exercise helps, along with other simple measures such as using perfumes, deodorants etc. One should feel fresh and smell good. It enhances your personality.