Coffee Cures Baldness, Eases Muscles Pain
Coffee contains caffeine, which is good for hair. It prevents hair loss and cures baldness. Coffee lovers can be happy about this. Those suffering from baldness can have a nice cup of coffee and find a solution to their thinning hair. How is this possible?
- Scientists have proved that caffeine in coffee stimulates the growth of small follicles in the scalp of men who are suffering from hair loss
- Coffee enhances the hair’s ability to resist the “depleting effects” of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which is leading cause for male baldness
How Does Coffee Ease Muscle Pain?
- Caffeine taken prior to exercises eases the muscle pain that occurs during exercises
- Pain in the thighs is reduced considerably
- Caffeine relieves muscle pain by blocking the activity of a chemical called adenosine, which is released due to inflammatory response to injury. This chemical is responsible for the pain in the body cells
- Coffee can also be a good antidote for relieving post-exercise muscle pain as well. It works better than drugs
Coffee can cure you of baldness as well as relieve you of muscle pain. It has curative effects. Of course, excessive drinking of coffee is not for good for health.